Sunday, January 26, 2014

Race Day

I ran my first 5k of the year this morning along with 30,000 other runners! This morning's race sparked my love for the thrill of running and actually considering doing the Publix Half Marathon in March, uh oh…But, why not! Honestly, I didn't properly train for the 5k, but I was doing P90X. I quickly found out that running 3.1 miles is actually a lot easier when you're not carrying 11 extra pounds and finished just after 35 minutes.

It was definitely a chilly one and of course refueled with my IsaLean Shake. Instead of cleansing today, like I usually do on Sundays, tomorrow will be the weekly cleanse. You know what that means…IsaDelight Chocolates :)

Can't wait for the next race.




Regarding my IsaBody Challenge, this week I started noticing that I have lost some weight in my face. Didn't know that was possible!



-Jenna
Don't forget to follow on Twitter @CommitToCleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment