Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cleanse Day!


Yesterday was my 4th cleanse! So far, I have only been able to handle 1-day cleanses. By the halfway mark of my IsaBody Challenge, I will be trying to start the 2-day cleanses. My first cleanse day was anything except good. I hated to the fact of not being able to eat and as expected, my body wasn't used to cleansing. Usually Sundays are my cleanse days, but I pushed it forward a day due to running my 5k.

I was a little worried about doing it on a week day when I have school and homework to get done. To my surprise, I actually never got very hungry. Although, I have adding in a serving of almonds and half an apple on top of the cleanse system. At this point I am pretty sure it is just mental mindset thinking I need the extra almonds and will be lowering the amount next Sunday! I have to keep reminding myself that I am doing my body a huge favor and think about how awesome I will feel the next day. I have had so much more energy and I end up enjoying eating a meal standing up at my table rather than sitting, weird.

I am only 2 pounds away from hitting the 15 pound mark! WOO HOO! It's almost time to treat myself. I'm thinking I desperately need a pedicure at my all time favorite salon, The Haute Spot nail boutique.

I already signed up for 2 more 5k races and a half marathon! Gotta run…

-Jenna
Follow on Twitter @CommitToCleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment